Hot metal car was loaded from New Miami in May 11, 1985. Picture by Brad McClelland.

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

The Mill Newsletter (Dean Freytag Issue)

There are plans on doing a special issue of The Mill with pictures of Dean Freytag's layout. This issues will be different from all the other issues the released dated is undetermined.

Right now I have a couple sources for pictures but I'm looking for this to be a joint effort with anyone who wants to contribute. So I ask anyone and everyone here if you have pictures or know of anyone that has pictures of Dean Freytag's layout that is willing to have them shared please have them contact me.

If anyone who has a story they would like to share that they have with Dean that they would consider having put in this issues, please send it.

This issue will also include a list of all articles, other publication, and videos that Dean did.

I'm also looking for any and all suggestion on this issue.

This issue will be a free PDF download to anyone that wants a copy once it is completed.

My email is don_csx@hotmail.com

Take Care, Stay Safe and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment